All yields are annual. Top number is rate, bottom number is yield.
MMA: Money market account (personal) — rates for $2,500 balance.
CD: One-year certificate of deposit — rates for deposits of $5,000.IRA: Individual retirement account — one-year rates for deposits of $2,000.
All loans rates are given as “annual percentage rates” (APR), which take variations in loan fees into consideration. Actual rates may vary, depending on loan fees, other costs paid when the loan is initiated and deviations from the following assumptions. All SPRs are based on 80-percent financing (LTV), or 20-percent down, and include loan fees, if any.
Mortgage: 30-year fixed and one-year adjustable rates for $100,000.
Home improvement: 10-year, fixed-rate for $20,000, secured by equity.
New auto loan: 60-month, fixed-rate for $10,000.Used auto loan: 48-month, fixed-rate for $7,000, on 1- to 3-year-old model.
|Bank of America|
|State Farm Bank|
Rates effective Friday.
*Offered through a subsidiary mortgage company or correspondent.
INA: Information not available.NO: Not offered.
Source: Informa Research ServicesCalbasas, Calif.
Subscribe and login to the Spokesman-Review to read and comment on this story
Most read stories
- Rachel Dolezal makes first public court appearance on charges of felony welfare fraud …
- Stuckart: Greyhound may be in violation of Spokane law by allowing Border Patrol searches …
- North Dakota grad transfer Geno Crandall planning visit to Gonzaga …
- Detained on bus ride through Spokane intermodal center, Mexican national files $75,000 claim against Border Patrol …
- Gonzaga forward Johnathan Williams puts in time, miles to audition for NBA teams …