All yields are annual. Top number is rate, bottom number is yield.
MMA: Money market account (personal) — rates for $2,500 balance.
CD: One-year certificate of deposit — rates for deposits of $5,000.IRA: Individual retirement account — one-year rates for deposits of $2,000.
All loans rates are given as “annual percentage rates” (APR), which take variations in loan fees into consideration. Actual rates may vary, depending on loan fees, other costs paid when the loan is initiated and deviations from the following assumptions. All SPRs are based on 80-percent financing (LTV), or 20-percent down, and include loan fees, if any.
Mortgage: 30-year fixed and one-year adjustable rates for $100,000.
Home improvement: 10-year, fixed-rate for $20,000, secured by equity.
New auto loan: 60-month, fixed-rate for $10,000.Used auto loan: 48-month, fixed-rate for $7,000, on 1- to 3-year-old model.
|Bank of America|
|State Farm Bank|
Rates effective Friday.
*Offered through a subsidiary mortgage company or correspondent.
INA: Information not available.NO: Not offered.
Source: Informa Research ServicesCalbasas, Calif.
Most read stories
- ‘Sanctuary city’ opponents in Spokane receiving legal, financial support from national anti-immigrat …
- Trump’s new communications director isn’t new to his ways …
- A Main route through downtown: Spokane ponders dedicated bike lane, more pedestrian friendly link to …
- Trump adviser resigned ahead of negative magazine story …
- 100 years after legislators barred WSU from starting medical school, WSU’s first class of medical st …