All yields are annual. Top number is rate, bottom number is yield.
MMA: Money market account (personal) — rates for $2,500 balance.
CD: One-year certificate of deposit — rates for deposits of $5,000.IRA: Individual retirement account — one-year rates for deposits of $2,000.
All loans rates are given as “annual percentage rates” (APR), which take variations in loan fees into consideration. Actual rates may vary, depending on loan fees, other costs paid when the loan is initiated and deviations from the following assumptions. All SPRs are based on 80-percent financing (LTV), or 20-percent down, and include loan fees, if any.
Mortgage: 30-year fixed and one-year adjustable rates for $100,000.
Home improvement: 10-year, fixed-rate for $20,000, secured by equity.
New auto loan: 60-month, fixed-rate for $10,000.Used auto loan: 48-month, fixed-rate for $7,000, on 1- to 3-year-old model.
|Bank of America|
|State Farm Bank|
Rates effective Friday.
*Offered through a subsidiary mortgage company or correspondent.
INA: Information not available.NO: Not offered.
Source: Informa Research ServicesCalbasas, Calif.
Most read stories
- Washington State’s Tyler Hilinski remembered at emotional candlelight vigil in Pullman …
- Spokane Central Market taking shape in former downtown Spokane Crescent store’s arcade …
- Questions surround Josh Perkins’ performance vs. Saint Mary’s …
- Welcome back, Steam Plant: Restaurant reopens with new look and menu …
- Washington State quarterback Tyler Hilinski found dead of apparent suicide inside Pullman apartment …