All yields are annual. Top number is rate, bottom number is yield.
MMA: Money market account (personal) — rates for $2,500 balance.
CD: One-year certificate of deposit — rates for deposits of $5,000.IRA: Individual retirement account — one-year rates for deposits of $2,000.
All loans rates are given as “annual percentage rates” (APR), which take variations in loan fees into consideration. Actual rates may vary, depending on loan fees, other costs paid when the loan is initiated and deviations from the following assumptions. All SPRs are based on 80-percent financing (LTV), or 20-percent down, and include loan fees, if any.
Mortgage: 30-year fixed and one-year adjustable rates for $100,000.
Home improvement: 10-year, fixed-rate for $20,000, secured by equity.
New auto loan: 60-month, fixed-rate for $10,000.Used auto loan: 48-month, fixed-rate for $7,000, on 1- to 3-year-old model.
|Bank of America|
|State Farm Bank|
Rates effective Friday.
*Offered through a subsidiary mortgage company or correspondent.
INA: Information not available.NO: Not offered.
Source: Informa Research ServicesCalbasas, Calif.
Most read stories
- Young Post Falls inventor meets his hero, Ellen DeGeneres, leaves with $25,000 …
- Dayton lost its asparagus business to the ‘War on Drugs’ but residents persevered …
- Spokane’s first McDonald’s on North Monroe coming down to make way for a new one …
- Gymnastic teammates medal in Western Nationals …
- Developer proposes $60 million towers for old YWCA site on the Spokane River …