All yields are annual. Top number is rate, bottom number is yield.
MMA: Money market account (personal) — rates for $2,500 balance.
CD: One-year certificate of deposit — rates for deposits of $5,000.IRA: Individual retirement account — one-year rates for deposits of $2,000.
All loans rates are given as “annual percentage rates” (APR), which take variations in loan fees into consideration. Actual rates may vary, depending on loan fees, other costs paid when the loan is initiated and deviations from the following assumptions. All SPRs are based on 80-percent financing (LTV), or 20-percent down, and include loan fees, if any.
Mortgage: 30-year fixed and one-year adjustable rates for $100,000.
Home improvement: 10-year, fixed-rate for $20,000, secured by equity.
New auto loan: 60-month, fixed-rate for $10,000.Used auto loan: 48-month, fixed-rate for $7,000, on 1- to 3-year-old model.
Rates effective Friday.
*Offered through a subsidiary mortgage company or correspondent.
INA: Information not available.NO: Not offered.
Source: Informa Research ServicesCalbasas, Calif.
Most read stories
- The architect, his pupil, and his son: Hal Mumme, Mike Leach and Matt Mumme are wedded to the Air Ra …
- Time not on Washington State’s side as Cougars prepare for USC on short week …
- As more teams take the knee, Seahawks, Titans sit out anthem in unified protest …
- From thriving to threadbare, East Sprague Avenue has seen its fortunes rise and fall. Now it’s turning a corner. For real. …
- Front & Center: In male-dominated profession, Avista vice presidency reflects on rise up the ranks …