All yields are annual. Top number is rate, bottom number is yield.
MMA: Money market account (personal) — rates for $2,500 balance.
CD: One-year certificate of deposit — rates for deposits of $5,000.IRA: Individual retirement account — one-year rates for deposits of $2,000.
All loans rates are given as “annual percentage rates” (APR), which take variations in loan fees into consideration. Actual rates may vary, depending on loan fees, other costs paid when the loan is initiated and deviations from the following assumptions. All SPRs are based on 80-percent financing (LTV), or 20-percent down, and include loan fees, if any.
Mortgage: 30-year fixed and one-year adjustable rates for $100,000.
Home improvement: 10-year, fixed-rate for $20,000, secured by equity.
New auto loan: 60-month, fixed-rate for $10,000.Used auto loan: 48-month, fixed-rate for $7,000, on 1- to 3-year-old model.
Rates effective Friday.
*Offered through a subsidiary mortgage company or correspondent.
INA: Information not available.NO: Not offered.
Source: Informa Research ServicesCalbasas, Calif.
Subscribe and login to the Spokesman-Review to read and comment on this story
Most read stories
- Mysterious wolf-like animal found in Montana igniting online speculation …
- Deadly cougar attack on mountain bikers highlights importance of bear spray …
- Railriders off and running: Pedal-powered railroad excursion launched from Ione …
- Domestic violence victim recounts beating that nearly left her dead as judge sentences ex-boyfriend …
- Grip on Sports: As summer looms, the promise of a strong pitching staff gives Mariner fans hope …