Fire contained outside Post Falls house
Kootenai County Fire and Rescue crews have contained a fire outside a house at 6647 E. Greta Ave. in the Post Falls area north of Huetter.
There was no damage to the inside of the home, said Jim Lyon, information officer with Kootenai County Fire and Rescue. A small section of wall was removed to prevent the fire from spreading.
The fire started when two bales of hay stacked against the home spontaneously combusted, Lyon said.
Neighbors noticed the flames and called 911.