Your Voice is committed to accuracy. If you think we have made an error, call (509) 927-2170.
Mineral spirits, also known as paint thinner, won’t catch fire spontaneously as stated in the Aug. 8 Valley Voice. But the Spokane Valley Fire Department advises using the same precautions for rags soaked in paint thinner as for those soaked with linseed oil and various stains that can ignite on their own. Paint thinner is highly flammable and often is used with products capable of spontaneous combustion.
A story in Thursday’s Valley Voice misstated the Terrace View Pool hours. A 6:15-to-8 p.m. session will not be available until Aug. 28.