Looking for browsing materials? Check out these recent hand-picked links from Spokesman.com blogs.
• Senate OKs porkulus bill | Huckleberries Online
• HBO’s best of the Inland Northwest | Huckleberries Online
• A traditional WSU Tuesday | Sportslink
• Payday lending debate returns to Olympia | Eye on Olympia
• Governor’s transportation proposals introduced | Eye on Boise
• Early graduations have precedent, but ceremony worth noting | Ask the Editors
• Wimpy kids | Are We There Yet?
• Help wanted: Police ombudsperson | Spin Control 2.0
• You might as well ask (negotiating prices) | Everyday Economy
• Who’s your choice of best movie badass? | Movies and More
• Tuesday’s loose thread | A Matter of Opinion
• Single mom attempts to raise 14 children | Vox Box
Want more? Go to spokesman.com and click the “Latest blog posts” tab, just above the “Latest news” list of headlines.
sponsored Jargon is confusing, by definition. And the financial world has its own set of cryptic words.