Looking for browsing materials? Check out these recent hand-picked links from Spokesman.com blogs.
• P-I for sale and Hearst’s statement | Eye on Olympia
Hearst Corp. says it lost $14 million running the Seattle Post-Intelligencer last year and anticipated deeper losses in 2009.
• Epic job losses; goodbye P-I? | A Matter of Opinion
The U.S. recorded the most job losses in 2008 than in any year since 1945. The jobless rate is now over 7 percent.
• Flaws in the 401(k) system | Everyday Economy
If you’ve been spooked by the big negatives on your 401(k) statements, you’ve got plenty of company.
• Huckleberries NW roundup | Huckleberries Online
David Horsey cartoon, Idaho jobless rate and other links.
• Gonzaga signs 10 year extension with KHQ, FSN | Sportslink
Gonzaga will be on KHQ and FSN airwaves for an additional 10 years.
Want more? Go to spokesman.com and click the “Latest blog posts” tab, just above the “Latest news” list of headlines.
Click here to comment on this story »