June 2, 2009 in News
Greater Spokane announces Agora Award winners
Local businesses lauded for leadership, service
A Spokane accounting company, a catering outfit and a distillery are among the winners of Greater Spokane Inc.’s annual award for business leadership, the organization announced Tuesday.
A panel of volunteer judges grants the Agora Awards based on criteria such as company growth, marketing strategy and customer service, according to Greater Spokane Inc. The winners were:
• Large Business: Accounting company LeMaster Daniels PLLC
• Medium Business: Spokane Valley catering and events company Beacon Hill
• Small Business: Just American Desserts
• Entrepreneurial Spirit: Dry Fly Distilling, Inc.
• Nonprofit 501(c)3: Women’s and Children’s Free Restaurant
• Nonprofit 501(c)6: Downtown Spokane Partnership/ Business Improvement District
• C. Michael Archer Community Service: Visual communication company Klündt Hosmer