Looking for browsing materials? Check out these recent hand-picked links from Spokesman.com blogs.
• Happy Fist Bump Day | Spin Control
Today has been declared National Fist Bump Day by, well, by people who apparently don’t have very much to do.
• Looking at WSU’s basketball changes | Sportslink
The basketball roster news that was announced at Washington State yesterday gives us an opening to exam a couple aspects of last year’s team that we haven’t written about before in depth. If you’re interested, read on.
• Anyone missing any sheep heads? | Sirens & Gavels
Two sheep heads were found in Spokane Valley Tuesday morning.
• Second burglary suspect arrested | Huckleberries Online
A second suspect in a possible Coeur d’Alene residential burglary surrendered to CPD Blue at 7:45 p.m. Tuesday, according to police spokeswoman Christie Wood.
• Morning scanner traffic | Huckleberries Online
10:34 a.m. Daniel wants to know if it’s legal to carry nunchucks.
• A little lemonade from Chrysler trouble? | Eye on Boise
Fiat and the new Chrysler Group LLC will honor car buyers’ rights under Idaho’s “Lemon Law,” Idaho Attorney General Lawrence Wasden announced today, when the new company takes control of the auto maker.
• Only women’s prison in E. Wash. to shrink by half | Eye on Olympia
I had this story in the print paper today.
• How much activity is too much? | Are We There Yet?
Recently, I polled my friends on Facebook: Should I enroll my 5-year-old son in soccer or T-ball? Or should he do both?
• Wednesday’s Loose Thread | A Matter of Opinion
Attended a middle-school orientation last night. Brought back some memories. Shudder.
• Hell is knowing where the movie is going | Movies and More
I took my brother to see “Drag Me to Hell” today. Randy and I were the only two in Regal’s Spokane Valley Cinemas for the 2:20 p.m. screening. Yay. I loved most of the horror film but was ultimately disappointed.
sponsored Jargon is confusing, by definition. And the financial world has its own set of cryptic words.