Thoughts and opinions on this story? Click here to comment >>

Get stories like this in a free daily email

October 22, 2009 in Washington Voices
J. BART RAYNIAK photo

Jayne Singleton looks over the contents of a box (in foreground on table) found in the cornerstone of the Odd Fellows Building demolished this summer. The time capsule, which was filled in 1926 by W.P. Myers (in photograph on table), contained a copy of the Spokane Valley Herald, as well as Odd Fellows letterhead stationary bearing the names of all the members of good standing.bartr@spokesman.com