Next month, local restaurants plan to donate a portion of their proceeds to Feed Spokane, a nonprofit that distributes restaurant-prepared meals to the hungry, to help defray the nonprofit’s operational costs. Some restaurants will contribute money from sales on one particular day. Others will donate sales from specials or featured foods offered all month.
To help, dine at these restaurants on the day listed:
March 1: The Davenport Hotel and Tower, 10 S. Post St., including The Palm Court Grill, The Safari Room, The Peacock Room and Post Street Alehouse, 1 N. Post St.
March 3: Herbal Essence Café, 115 N. Washington St.
March 8-9: Casa de Oro, 4111 N. Division St., $1 donation for each dinner combination order
March 10: Lindaman’s, 1235 S. Grand Blvd.
March 11: Vintages, 611 E. 30th Ave.
March 13: Atticus Coffee House, 222 N. Howard St.
March 15: Northern Quest Casino and Resort, The Q and Woodlands, 100 N. Hayford Road, Airway Heights. Donations for each Smash Burger or pizza order at The Q and each dinner at Woodlands.
March 17: Scratch Restaurant and Rain Lounge, 1007 W. First Ave.; or Savage Pizza, 700 S. Dishman Road
March 22: Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar, 401 E. Farwell Road; or Stix Bar & Grill, 9820 N. Nevada St.
March 23: Longhorn Barbecue West, 7611 W. Sunset Highway and Five Mile Heights Pizza Parlor, 6409 N. Maple St.
March 24: Lindaman’s, 1235 S. Grand Blvd. and Hay J’s Bistro, 21706 E. Mission Ave.
March 25: Picabu Bistro, 901 W. 14th Ave.
March 30: Steelhead Bar and Grille, 218 N. Howard St.
Dine at the following restaurants all month for “Dine Out” specials or featured foods:
• Azteca, 245 W. Spokane Falls Blvd.; 9738 N. Newport Highway; or 14700 E. Indiana Ave.; daily specials.
• Broadway Diner, Flying J, 6606 E. Broadway Ave., Exit 286 on Interstate 90.
• Chic-A-Ria German Inn & Pub, 1812 W. Francis Ave., daily specials.
• Clinkerdagger, 621 W. Mallon Ave., featured dessert March 11-27.
• Deaconess Hospital Espresso Stand, 800 W. Fifth Ave., gratuities/tips
• Ferrante’s Marketplace Café, 4516 S. Regal St., Wednesday food and beverage sales.
• Le Café, Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center, 101 W. Eighth Ave., Wednesday soup sales.
• Perkins Restaurant & Bakery, 12 E. Olive St.; 5903 N. Division St.; 9019 E. Mission Ave., daily features on the “Dine Out” menu.
• Pizza Pipeline, six locations, mention ” Dine Out” for carry out orders or pork riblets orders.
• Satellite Diner and Lounge, 425 W. Sprague Ave., lunch specials.
• Senor Froggy and Italian Express, both locations, 7326 N. Division St. and 3024 S. Regal St., “Feed Spokane Pasta Meal Deal.”
• Service Station, 930 N. Monroe St., Saturday food and beverage sales.
• Sportsman Café and Lounge, 6410 N. Market St., lunch specials.
• Steam Plant Grill, 159 S. Lincoln St., desserts.