Local news

Valley crews extinguish garage fire

Spokane Valley First Department crews have extinguished a fire in a detached garage at 7223 E. Montgomery Ave.

Spokesman Bill Clifford said the garage was fully engulfed when firefighters arrived, and an investigator is en route.

Three fire trucks responded to the blaze, and no injuries were reported, he said.



Click here to comment on this story »







Sections


Profile

Contact the Spokesman

Main switchboard:
(509) 459-5000
Customer service:
(800) 338-8801
Newsroom:
(509) 459-5400
(800) 789-0029
Back to Spokesman Mobile