Poison suspected in another dog death
A South Hill dog died mysteriously Tuesday after eating something in its back yard.
Spokane Animal Control is waiting for test results from Washington State University to determine if the death Tuesday was the latest in a string of dogs killed by someone putting out poisoned meatballs.
At least three dogs were killed last month, and meatballs were found that contained strychnine.
© Copyright 2010 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.