Local news

Sunny through Saturday, then rain potential builds

Sunny and warm weather will continue through at least Saturday with highs running from the upper 60s today to the upper 70s.

Cool and rainy conditions are expected to begin as early as Sunday.

In Spokane, the highs will be 74 today, 79 on Saturday and 75 on Sunday.

Lows are expected to increase from 48 tonight to 55 Saturday night, but then drop to 50 Monday night.

Temperatures one or two degrees cooler are expected in Coeur d’Alene.

The National Weather Service predicts a 20 percent chance of showers Sunday, then a 50 percent chance on Monday and a 30 percent chance Tuesday.



Click here to comment on this story »



Saving for the future

sponsored According to two 2015 surveys, 62 percent of Americans do not have enough savings to handle an unexpected emergency, much less any long-term plans.



Sections


Profile

Contact the Spokesman

Main switchboard:
(509) 459-5000
Customer service:
(800) 338-8801
Newsroom:
(509) 459-5400
(800) 789-0029
Back to Spokesman Mobile