Somebody needs you
The goal of Somebody Needs You is to match donors with the specific requests of needy Spokane residents.
The list of requests is coordinated by the Volunteers of America in cooperation with recognized social service agencies in Spokane. If you have an item to donate, please contact the social service agency directly.
• Formerly homeless female veteran needs small kitchen table and chairs, recliner, bookshelf, lamp, end table, TV, dishwasher soap and laundry detergent. Contact Jan at Transitional Living Center, (509) 325-2959.
• Family with newborn needs mop, broom, vacuum cleaner and cleaning supplies. Contact June at CHAS, (509) 434-0307.
• Disabled man needs upright vacuum cleaner. Contact Lynette at Catholic Charities, (509) 487-1304.
• Single mom with infant and toddler needs girls’ pull-ups 2t-3t and size 4 diapers. Single mom with three young children needs Christmas tree. Contact Jan at Transitional Living Center, (509) 325-2959.
• Family needs table with chairs and queen or king bed. Contact Brook at Head Start, (509) 533-3622.