Somebody needs you
The goal of Somebody Needs You is to match donors with the specific requests of needy Spokane residents.
• Single mother needs couch or love seat, toaster, and toys and games for her terminally ill 5-year-old daughter. Contact Jan at Transitional Living Center, (509) 325-2959.
• Single mother needs crib and mattress. Contact Jodel at Parent-Child Assistance Program, (509) 838-6092, ext. 108.
• Rural family needs stroller and winter clothing, coats and snow pants for children: girl size 14-16 and boy size 6T-7. Contact Selina at CHAS First Steps, (509) 434-0307.
• Disabled woman needs three-drawer dresser and upright vacuum. Contact Lynette at Catholic Charities, (509) 487-1304.
• Single mother needs stove, washing machine and laptop. Contact Carolyn at America Indian Community Center, (509) 535-0886.
• Single mother needs stack washer and dryer. Contact Gail at SNAP, (509) 487-1114.