Spokane fair highlights
Today’s highlights from the Spokane Interstate Fair:
• Butter churning demonstration, 10 a.m., Steam & Gas Area;
• Antique washing machine and mini hay baler demonstration, 11 a.m. Steam & Gas Area;
• The Hillyard Belles perform, noon, North Stage;
• Cake decorating contest, 6 p.m., Home Arts, Bay 3;
• Clint Black in concert, 7 p.m., Grandstand Arena.
Gates open at 8:30 a.m., exhibit buildings open at 10 a.m., and the Kiddyland Carnival begins at noon. The main carnival opens at 3 p.m. All buildings and outside commercial booths close at 10 p.m.
Admission is $10 adults, $7 youth and seniors, and free for children 6 and younger. For details, visit www.spokanecounty.org
/fair/ sif/. The Spokane County Fair and Expo Center is located at Broadway Avenue and Havana Street in Spokane Valley.