Fair highlights for Tuesday
Today’s highlights at the Spokane Interstate Fair:
• Horse O-Mok-See competition, 9 a.m., Horse Arena;
• Ziggy’s kids pedal-tractor pull contest, 11 a.m., 1:30 p.m., 5 p.m., 6:30 p.m., Steam & Gas Area;
• International Lumberjack Show, noon, 3 p.m. and 6 p.m., South Lawn;
• MerrideeJoy performs, 1:15 p.m., North Stage;
• Bobby Vee performs, 7 p.m., Grandstand Arena.
Gates open at 8:30 a.m., exhibit buildings at 10 a.m., Kiddyland Carnival at noon, and the main carnival at 3 p.m. All buildings and outside commercial booths close at 10 p.m.
Today is Senior Day, and people age 65 and older will be admitted for free. Otherwise, admission is $10 adults, $7 youth and free for children 6 and younger. For details, visit www.spokanecounty.org/ fair/ sif /. The Spokane County Fair and Expo Center is located at Broadway Avenue and Havana Street.