April 16, 2011 in Washington Voices

community service


Attendant Care Registry – Free service matching disabled adults and children with personal-care providers; sponsored by Coalition of Responsible Disabled. (509) 326-6355.

Change Point/Displaced Homemaker Center – Free training offered in computers, résumé preparation, job and communication skills, and conflict resolution techniques. Sponsored by the Institute for Extended Learning. Call Denise McKinnon at (509) 279-6065 for more information; or visit www. iel.spokane.edu, click on “Improve Your Life” and “Change Point.”

Thoughts and opinions on this story? Click here to comment >>

Get stories like this in a free daily email