That’s News to you answers
Here are the answers for this week’s quiz:
1. D. Yemeni President Ali Abdullah Saleh will step down in 30 days, and elections will be held in February.
2. B. Immunization rates for Eastern Washington and North Idaho are both below their respective states’ overall immunization rate.
3. B. There have been about 700 exoplanets discovered, although scientists believe there may be as many as 50 billion.
4. E. All four have filed for bankruptcy.
On the Web: For a longer, interactive quiz and a chance to win lunch for two at the Davenport Hotel’s Palm Court Grill, go to spokesman.com/ newsquiz.
• Last week’s winner: Randilynn Stott.