Thoughts and opinions on this story? Click here to comment >>

Get stories like this in a free daily email

December 15, 2011 in Washington Voices
File photo

The Clock Tower in Riverfront Park originally was part of the Great Northern Railway Depot building. The depot opened on May 30, 1902. The structures were listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1972.