There are two comments on this story. Click here to view comments >>

Get stories like this in a free daily email

July 25, 2011 in City

1915: P.M. Jacoy Retail opened in 1897 as the Washington Cigar Store at 228 N. Washington St.

Jesse Tinsley photo

Present day: P.M. Jacoy’s has anchored the corner of Sprague and Washington in downtown Spokane since 1904.