1. New York became the sixth state to legalize marriage for same-sex couples. Which of the following does not allow gay marriage?
B. New Hampshire
E. Can’t fool me: They all allow it
2. The virus that produces chickenpox, varicella, also produces what other condition?
C. Whooping cough
3. A fossil discovered in Montana might be a new type of what kind of dinosaur?
4. Which of the following is true about the giant Palouse earthworm?
A. It grows to about 3 feet
B. It smells like a lily
C. It spits at predators
D. It’s not endangered
E. Nice try, but they’re all true
5. “Jeopardy” host Alex Trebek injured his leg doing this.
A. What is auditioning for “Dancing With the Stars”?
B. What is being hit by a drunken driver?
C. What is chasing a burglar?
D. What is playing golf with Pat Sajak?
E. What is tripping on the show’s new set?
Find this week’s answers and last week’s winner on Page B3.
Click here to comment on this story »