Candidates who have filed to run for election.
Legislative District 4
• Mike Padden, Republican, former Spokane County District Court judge, former state representative
• Jeff Baxter, Republican, incumbent
SPOKANE COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT
James Triplet, incumbent
• Mary Verner, incumbent
• Mike Noder, co-owner of MoMike Inc., a demolition company
• Barbara Lampert, former nurse’s assistant, frequent candidate for office
• David Condon, former district director for U.S. Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers
• Robert Kroboth, former debt collector
City Council president
• Ben Stuckart, executive director of Communities in Schools
• Steve Corker, Spokane city councilman
• Dennis Hession, former Spokane mayor
• Victor Noder, part-time home remodeling contractor
City Council, northeast district
• John Waite, owner of Merlyn’s, a comic book and sci-fi store in downtown Spokane
• Gary Pollard, chairman of Riverside Neighborhood Council
• Mike Fagan, co-director of Voters Want More Choices
• Luke Tolley, chairman of Hillyard Neighborhood Council
• Donna McKereghan, former chairwoman of Logan Neighborhood Council
City Council, south district
• Mike Allen, former city councilman
• Richard Rush, incumbent
City Council, northwest district
• Karen Kearney, chairwoman of Balboa South Indian Trail Neighborhood Council
• Steve Salvatori, Spokane Entrepreneurial Center owner
City Council, Position 2
• Dean Grafos, incumbent
• John Carroll, Spokane Valley Planning Commission chairman
City Council, Position 3
• Arne Woodard, incumbent
• DeeDee Loberg, member of the Washington State PTA Board of Directors
City Council, Position 5
• Chuck Hafner, incumbent
City Council, Position 6
• Ben Wick, information technology system administrator at Goodrich Corp.
• John Baldwin, former program director of Spokane County Sheriff’s Office’s Citizens Emergency Response Team
• Lewis Higgins, retired executive director of the International Association of Mine Safety Professionals
• Marilyn Cline
SPOKANE PUBLIC SCHOOLS
School Board, Position 5
• Paul E. Lecoq, electrical engineering adjunct faculty member at Gonzaga University. Former Davenport city councilman.
• Rod Roduner, former worker in purchasing office at The Spokesman-Review.
• Deana Brower, chairwoman of Citizens for Spokane Schools, former teacher in Natomas Unified School District, near Sacramento, Calif.
• Bob Griffing, auxiliary clergyman at Fairchild Air Force Base.
• Shawn Siggson, employee at Travis Pattern and Foundry
• Larry Vandervert, former member of Spokane School Board