Dyscoveries Dystonia Support Group of Spokane
• What: Meets monthly (except summer) for educational presentations and discussion.
• When: Next meeting is April 28, 7-8:30 p.m. Dr. Monique Giroux, a nationally recognized movement disorder specialist and medical director of the Northwest Parkinson’s Foundation in Kirkland, Wash., will discuss dystonia, its treatment and the importance of emphasizing wellness.
• Where: St. Luke’s Rehabilitation Center, 711 S. Cowley St., Room 200
• Cost: Free; friends and family welcome
• More information: Denise Gibson, (509) 891-0790 or firstname.lastname@example.org; www.dyscoveries.com
Meditation for Dystonia
• When: Every Thursday, 5:30-6:30 p.m.
• Where: Buddhist Temple, 927 S. Perry St.
• Cost: Free
• More information: (509) 535-1458
Dystonia Medical Research Foundation: www.dystonia-foundation.org
National Spasmodic Torticollis Association (NSTA): www.toritcollis.org