• Rachel Westerman has been hired by 14Four as a front-end developer and designer. She previously worked as an instructional media designer for North Idaho College and holds a bachelor’s degree in visual communication design from Eastern Washington University.
• 14Four also hired Amanda Runkle as a producer. She holds a bachelor’s degree in marketing and management from Eastern Washington University and previously worked as an account coordinator for Quisenberry Marketing and Design.
• Claudine Richardson has been hired by Washington State University Spokane as director of Upward Bound for Ferry and Stevens counties. She previously held positions at Eastern Washington University. She holds bachelor’s degrees in biology and modern languages; master’s degrees in biology and public administration; and a graduate certificate in health services administration.
• Ken Roberts Investment Management Inc. promoted Jeffrey Trudeau to senior portfolio manager. He has been with the firm five years.
• Mark Thompson has been hired as vice president and relationship manager for Banner Bank. He has 32 years of banking industry experience and previously served as a commercial loan officer and financial center manager for AmericanWest Bank. He holds a degree from Eastern Washington University.
• Fidelity Associates Insurance Brokers has hired Dallas Hawkins as an account executive. He holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Gonzaga University. • Brooke Mendenhall has been appointed as a real estate loan officer for Idaho Independent Bank’s Coeur d’Alene Branch. She holds a bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Idaho and has 15 years of banking industry experience.
• Spokane Teachers Credit Union promoted Mike Schock from assistant branch manager to Silver Lake Branch manager. He has been with the company seven years.
• STCU also promoted Laurel Rollins to Post Falls Branch manager in addition to her role as Bonner County Branch manager. She has been with the company three years.
• Kristy Rudolph has been promoted from assistant manager of STCU’s Valley Branch to manager of the South Hill Branch. She has been with the credit union 15 years.
• The American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology has named Dr. Daniel Zwiesler a fellow. Dr. Zwiesler is a physician shareholder with Northwest OB-GYN and is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology.
• Drs. Kathryn Miles and Sarah Hammil have joined Northwest OB-GYN. Miles is a graduate of the University of Washington School of Medicine and completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Rochester. Hammil is a graduate of Creighton University Medical School, completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Utah, and completed a fellowship in female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery at the University of New Mexico.
• Etter, McMahon, Lamberson, Clary and Oreskovich P.S. has hired Jeffrey Galloway as an associate whose practice will include civil and criminal defense. He is a graduate of Gonzaga University School of Law.
• The following individuals have been named officers for the Northwest Museum of Arts and Culture’s 2011-12 Foundation Board: president, Paul Ellyson of Wells Fargo; vice president, Christy Scammell-Hueber, community volunteer; treasurer, Joel White, financial planner; secretary, Tamara Bryant, floral designer and community volunteer. The foundation board has also named Barbara Wagstaff Parkes, vice president of Wagstaff Inc., a new board member.
• Tyler Tullis has been promoted to account coordinator/marketing specialist and Christine Varela to vice president for Desautel Hege Communications.