1. Idaho executed Paul Ezra Rhoades early Friday. Before that, when was the state’s last execution?
2. Oscar Ramiro Ortega-Hernandez, a 21-year-old Idaho Falls man, is suspected of firing shots at the White House. Where did one of the bullets hit?
A. The Lincoln Bedroom
B. The Treaty Room
C. The Yellow Oval Room
D. The president’s bedroom
E. Can’t fool me, none of the shots hit the building.
3. Gonzaga freshman basketball player Kevin Pangos tied a school record for 3-point baskets by making nine in a win over WSU on Monday night. With whom does he share the record?
A. Casey Calvary
B. Dan Dickau
C. Adam Morrison
D. Blake Stepp
E. Ronny Turiaf
4. A 93-year-old Utah man was surprised to receive a box of World War II medals in the mail. Why did he get them?
A. His son requested them as a surprise.
B. They were sent to the wrong person.
C. They had been lost in the mail for decades.
D. An Army audit revealed he had never been given his medals.
E. He requested them.
5. President Barack Obama visited Australia, a trip that was twice delayed. What was one of the reasons for the delays?
A. Gulf oil spill
B. The fight over the debt ceiling
C. Hurricane Irene
D. Flooding in Australia
E. Can’t fool me, the trip was never delayed.
Find the answers and last week’s winner on Page B7.
Assistant Sports Editor Gil Hulse contributed to this report.