How to donate
• By mail: Donations may be sent to The Spokesman-Review Christmas Fund, P.O. Box 516, Spokane, WA 99210.
• In person: Deliver your donation to the guard in the lobby of The Spokesman-Review offices in downtown Spokane (999 W. Riverside Ave.) or Coeur d’Alene (608 Northwest Blvd., Suite 200).
• Online: Readers can donate via PayPal at www.spokesman.com/
If you donate online, PayPal will deduct 30 cents plus 2.9 percent of your gift for its service.
• Christmas Bureau recipients face no income requirements, but each adult and child who receives a gift must meet identification requirements.
• Adults must bring photo ID for themselves and every person living in the household older than 18. In addition, each adult must show their latest utility bill, phone bill or rent receipt, which must list their name and current physical address. (P.O. boxes are not accepted as addresses.)
• For children, bring a document from a school, day-care center, DSHS office or another social service agency verifying each child’s name, address and date of birth. WIC folders are also accepted as ID for children.
• Note: Social Security cards are not valid identification for the Christmas Bureau.
If you go
• Where: Spokane County Fair & Expo Center, 404 N. Havana St.
• Time: 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
• Dates: Dec, 9-10, Dec. 12-17 and Dec. 19-20. The bureau is closed Sundays.
sponsored You’ve probably heard of co-ops: food co-ops, childcare co-ops, housing co-ops, energy co-ops.