October 28, 2011 in City

Fire drives family out of home

 
Colin Mulvany photoBuy this photo

Material losses: Spokane firefighters vent the roof of a rental house that was heavily damaged by an interior blaze Thursday afternoon at 1711 N. Adams St. A relative said no one was injured, but the fire destroyed everything in the West Central neighborhood residence. The American Red Cross is providing food and clothing assistance for the family of four and said it will continue to assess the situation.
(Full-size photo)


Thoughts and opinions on this story? Click here to comment >>

Get stories like this in a free daily email