Have an item for Business Beat? Send it to businessbeat @spokesman.com.
• HDR Engineering Inc. has hired Scott Marshall as a transportation project manager and Jeremy Miles as a structural engineer for the company’s Spokane office. Both are graduates of Gonzaga University.
• Adam Gelhausen has been hired by Signia Capital Management as an associate research analyst. He previously worked for Wellington Management Company, LLP in Boston as a senior global industry analyst and assistant vice president for nine years. He holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration with a concentration in finance and accounting from Washington State University.
• HomeStreet Bank has hired Michael Adams as a Builder Preferred loan officer for the company’s Spokane lending center.
• The following individuals have been named new members and officers to Inland Northwest Health Services reconstituted board of directors: president, Ron Wells of Wells and Company; vice chair, Dr. Brian Seppi of Physicians Clinic of Spokane and Spokane County Medical Society; secretary, Michael Senske of Pearson Packaging Systems; treasurer, Terry Smith of Providence Health and Services; Antony Chiang of Empire Health Foundation; John Fletcher of Providence Health and Services; Gary Livingston, retired chancellor of Community Colleges of Spokane; and Mike Reilly, retired from Mercer Health and Benefits.
• Jeff Johnson and Scott Poole have been appointed to Magnuson Hotels’ corporate staff as sales analysts.
• Hagadone Hospitality has hired Nick Gross has head chef for Beachouse restaurant on Lake Coeur d’Alene. Chef Gross previously served as banquet chef for Beverly’s restaurant at the Coeur d’Alene Resort.
• Dana Divine has been hired by Red Lion Hotels Corporation as national director of sales for the corporate market. She previously served as senior sales manager for The Davenport Hotel Collection. The company also hired Sharon Danitschek as national director of sales for the government market. Danitschek previously worked for 360 Hotel Group as vice president of sales and marketing.
• The following individuals have been elected as officers for Holy Names Music Center’s 2011-12 Board of Trustees: president, John Langenheim; vice president and treasurer, Kevin Van Vleet; and secretary, Ann McAlister.
• Lisa Diffley has been promoted from executive coordinator to executive director of Women Helping Women Fund. She has been with the organization since 2007.
• Greenstone Homes has hired Greg Benner as vice president of residential sales. He previously worked Tomlinson Group of Companies for the past 15 years.