The goal of Somebody Needs You is to match donors with the specific requests of needy Spokane residents.
The list of requests is coordinated by the Volunteers of America in cooperation with recognized social service agencies in Spokane. If you have an item to donate, please contact the agency directly.
• Male seeking employment needs bicycle. Contact Steve at Spokane Mental Health, (509) 710-8730.
• Family with young boy needs twin bed, mattress and box spring. Family of four needs table and chairs. Contact Shannon at Early Head Start, (509) 279-6906.
• Single mother of three needs washer and dryer. Contact Gail at SNAP, (509) 487-1114.
• Single mother of two needs dresser, desktop computer, paper shredder and abdominal exercise machine. Contact Jolene at Transitional Living Center (509) 325-2959 ext. 314.
• Single mother needs electric stove and queen box spring and frame. Contact Carolyn at American Indian Community Center, (509) 535-0886.
• Single mother needs stroller with storage, diapers, crib or bassinet, baby bouncer and dresser. Contact Badrid at Transitional Living Center (509) 325-2959, ext. 310.