Do you have a favorite Bloomsday memory?
Rain or shine, walking or running, in sickness or in health – please share your story and photo with The Spokesman-Review. We’ll collect them in a special online collage at spokesman.com, and use selected entries in print leading up to the May 6 race.
You can upload your photo and story of 150 words or less at spokesman.com/ bloomsdaypics. Or, mail them to The Spokesman-Review/ Bloomsday, P.O. Box 2160, Spokane, WA 99210-1098. But please, keep the memory under 150 words or we won’t be able to use it.
NIC president finalists forums
Community forums have been scheduled for the five finalists being considered as the next North Idaho College president.
Three one-hour forums will be offered each day starting Monday to allow students, staff, faculty and community members to meet the candidates and ask questions as well as give feedback, which “is important to the selection process,” said Stacy Hudson, college spokeswoman.
All forums will be held in the Edminster Student Union Building’s Lake Coeur d’Alene Room.
• Denise Yochum, president of Pierce College Fort Steilacoom in Lakewood, Wash., 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. Monday.
• Joseph Dunlap, president of Spokane Community College, 10:30 a.m., 1 and 2 p.m. Tuesday.
• Nathan “Clark” Williams, vice president of operations at Blue Mountain Community College in Pendleton, Ore., 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. Wednesday.
• Karin Hilgersom, Central Oregon Community College in Bend, Ore., 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. Thursday.
• Jack Becherer, president of Rock Valley College in Rockford, Ill., 10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. Friday.
Presidential profiles can be found at: nic.edu/ presidentialsearch.