On April 17, 2012, Karla lost her courageous eight year battle with cancer. She was born October 5, 1963, to the late Edward and Jeannie Lehman. Karla married her soulmate, Joseph Ruddach, on April 16, 1986. Together they had three beautiful daughters. Her spunk was contagious and her bravery unforgettable.
Karla is survived by her husband, Joseph; daughters, Krystal (Josh), Joann (Derek), and Jessica (Jay); five beautiful grandbabies; brothers, Mark and John; in-laws, Judy and Bruce; and her amazing friends, Vera (Mike), Janice and Jeff; as well as many other loved ones. She will be greatly missed by her family and co-workers at Safeway in Spokane Valley.
Everyone is invited to a celebration of life on Sunday, April 22, 2012, at Joe and Karla’s home, 17705 E. Boone, Greenacres, WA. Please come by any time of the day.
May you sleep peacefully now, Nani.
Community Cremation Service Spokane Valley
13127 E. Sprague, Spokane Valley, WA 99216 509-926-2020
Online guestbook: www.CommunityCremationService.com
Subscribe and login to the Spokesman-Review to read and comment on this story
Most read stories
- Washington driver’s licenses, ID cards to change on July 1 …
- Shawn Vestal: Leach launches air raid on truth with Trumpian Twitter post …
- Raccoon makes it to the top of skyscraper through ‘superpowers’ and ‘insatiable curiosity’ …
- Mysterious animal shot and killed in Montana was a wolf …
- Leach sets off tweet storm with fake Obama video …