Have an item for Business Beat? Send it to businessbeat@ spokesman.com.
• Mountain West Bank hired Rob Mathews as a mortgage loan originator. He holds a degree in business finance from Eastern Washington University and has 15 years of experience in the mortgage lending industry. • Roxanne Hyatt has been promoted from a mortgage loan processor to a residential loan officer for Eagle Home Mortgage – Spokane Valley. She has been with the company for seven years.
• Payne Financial Group hired Austin Stolp as a sales executive for the employee benefit department in the company’s Spokane Valley office. Stolp previously worked for AFLAC as a district sales coordinator and for JTS Development Inc. as a project manager. The company also hired Vera Perich as an account executive for the select business department in the Spokane office. Perich has 26 years of insurance industry experience.
• Sharon Carter received a Gold President’s Volunteer Award from the President’s Council on Service and Civic Participation, for her volunteer work with Camp Darby located in Tirrenia, Italy. Carter serves as the Darby branch manager for Global Credit Union.
• The Krista Foundation for Global Citizenship selected Cajer Neely to join its board of directors. Neely is vice president of Banner Bank.
• Dr. Thomas Allerding and Dr. David Hoak of InCyte Pathology have been included in Best Doctors 2012 list in the field of pathology. Allerding has been with InCyte since 1983 and Hoak serves as the company’s chief medical director. • Lakewood Physical Therapy has hired Tina Bauer as a physical therapist for the Coeur d’Alene office and Cliff Kiracofe as a physical therapist for the company’s Hayden office. Bauer has 20 years of related experience and graduated from Loma Linda University. Kiracofe previously worked as a team physiotherapist for the Manchester United Football club in England and is a graduate of Idaho State University and the University of Manchester. • Rocky Duff has been hired by Shriners Hospitals for Children–Spokane as a surgical services manager. Duff is a registered nurse with more than 18 years of surgical operating room experience.
• Red Lion Hotels Corp. promoted Justin Udland from an IT support analyst to a software analyst for TicketsWest, an entertainment division of the company. The corporation also promoted Joel Sampson from an IT support analyst I to a senior IT support analyst.
• Chris Wood has opened Wood Insurance Network Group LLC at 421 W. Riverside Ave., Suite 668, in downtown Spokane. The company is an independent insurance agency specializing in property and casualty insurance while incorporating technology and social media. Wood has 15 years of insurance industry experience and graduated from Gonzaga University. Contact: (509) 315-4836.
• Keller Williams Realty Spokane hired Starr Kozlowski as an agent. She previously worked for a bakery in California.