|Stock symbol: NBCT|
| Reporting period:
Profit of $289,000
(4 cents per share)
Versus 2Q 2011:
(Loss of $249,000)
(14 cents per share)
| Deposits: $334.3 million
An increase of $2.2 million, or 0.7 percent, since December 2011.
| Assets: $388.7 million
Increase of $3 million, or 0.8 percent, compared with December 2011.
“We continue to be in an environment of extremely slow growth, and that will probably continue to be the case until the local economy rebounds and we start seeing a significant increase in jobs in the Inland Northwest,” said CEO Randy Fewel.
Most read stories
- Idaho wildlife agent shoots neighborhood’s beloved deer, highlighting dangers of feeding wild animal …
- Washington State leading receiver Tavares Martin Jr. suspended for Saturday’s game vs. Colorado …
- Man accused in Cheney pot shop slaying now claims he made separate ‘revenge’ killing …
- Saving Salish: Regional tribes aim to increase fluency for future generations …
- Who’s next? Four potential candidates to replace Bill Moos as Washington State’s athletic director …