One-hour closures planned at Snoqualmie Pass
One-hour closures are planned for rock blasting four night this week on Interstate 90 east of Snoqualmie Pass, the Washington State Department of Transportation reported.
The pass will be closed from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. tonight through Thursday night from Hyak to Price Creek Sno-Park.
Drivers should also plan additional travel time today through Thursday due to increased construction activity and rolling slowdowns, a news release said.
Due to heavy traffic over Labor Day weekend, there will be no construction-related lane closures on Labor Day.
More tools to help drivers plan their trips:
* Visit the What’s Happening on I-90 web page for up-to-date information on construction projects.
* Visit the Snoqualmie Mountain Pass Web page for real time travel information.
* Tune into the Highway Advisory Radio at 1610 AM and 530 AM
* Follow the updates on Twitter at @snoqualmiepass
* Call the I-90 construction hotline at (888) 535-0738 or 511