• The Building Stronger Neighborhoods Committee will meet on Monday at 11:30 a.m. at Jack & Dan’s Restaurant, 1225 N. Hamilton St.
• The East Central Neighborhood Council will meet on Tuesday at 6:45 p.m. at the East Central Community Center, 500 S. Stone St.
• The Administration Committee will meet on Tuesday at 5 p.m. at the Office of Neighborhood Services, sixth floor, City Hall, 808 W. Spokane Falls Blvd.
• The Hillyard Neighborhood Council will meet on Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. at the Northeast Community Center, 4001 N. Cook St.
• The Land Use Committee will meet next Thursday at 4:45 p.m. in Conference Room 5A, City Hall, 808 W. Spokane Falls Blvd.
Neighborhood Updates is looking for news that is important to neighborhoods. Call Rainey Coffin at (509) 459-5434 or send an email to email@example.com. For a complete list of neighborhood council meetings and contacts, visit www.spokaneneighborhoods.org.