Holiday eye candy
We asked, and you answered: Thanks to your suggestions, today we’re printing dozens of your favorite holiday lights displays. To add a display to our online database or take a tour using our map, go to spokesman.com/holidaylights
• 2402 E. First Ave.: House on the corner of First and Altamont.
• 6108 N. Cook St.: Blow-ups, blow-molds and lights, lights, lights! A little bit of everything. Very festive!
• 3216 E. Liberty Ave.: Very cool display with lights to the music. Even the rocks are lighted up.
• 7310 N. Hogan Court: Beautiful display with lighted train, snowman, bell, star, winter wonderland, blow-up bear, many beautiful lights. There are many beautiful displays in the neighborhoods around here.
• 1304 E. Sharpsburg Ave.: A beautiful display of colored lights, music and holiday figurines.
• 529 E. Cozza Drive: Tastefully done. Looks like “Santa’s Toyshop” including reindeer on the roof. Display is in front and side yards and cars line up every year to admire it. There is also a manger scene. Wonderful holiday spirit! Thanks to the homeowners for spreading joy to others.
• Corner of North Perry Street and East Sharpsburg Avenue: Many beautiful lights, deer, trees. Also many beautiful displays in the neighborhoods around this area.
• 517 E. Garland Ave.: Santa’s sleigh with reindeer being hooked up by mice, more reindeer in yard, polar bear, penguins, merry-go-round, train, trees. Lots of blow-ups including the Grinch, Santa, elves, bears, snowmen, penguins and many more.
• 1203 E. Kiernan Ave.: We have lots and lots of blow-ups, tons of lights, a 16-foot Santa and lots of fun things. Bigger and better than last year.
• Lyons Park Addition, 1702 E. Vanetta: We have lots of lights, Santa, reindeer, snowman, angels, horse and sleigh, Santa and sleigh and Christmas trees. We are on a corner lot – all the decorations go down the side of the house on Pittsburg and across the front on Vanetta. Each year we add more. Also come look on the front porch there is even more.
• 1023 E Huron Drive
• 832 E. Brierwood Lane: Annually this house sets up displays of Disney characters surrounded by lighted trees and reindeer. To go along with the theme this year there is Christmas music that you can tune into on your car radio, 87.9. Some of the characters that can be seen are Nemo, Wall-E, Mickey, Minnie, princesses and Winnie the Pooh.
• 514 E. Westcrest Ave., Colbert: Over 30,000 lights dancing to Christmas carols. Runs daily 6-9 p.m. Christmas Eve cul-de-sac party, fire pits, food and drink, come celebrate the birth of Christ! Merry Christmas!
• 5222 E. Woodglenn Road: Christmas lights choreographed to music on FM 100.5 and introduced by neighbor children. There is also a “naughty or nice” test switch for kids to use if they have any doubts about their place on Santa’s list.
• 1827 W. Indiana Ave.: Just west of Ash on Indiana, south side of the street. Multiple houses are decorated, it’s very cheery.
• Bowl and Pitcher, 4427 N. Aubrey L. White Parkway: When you think of a winter wonderland, what comes to mind? Santa, hay rides, carolers, hot chocolate, fireside or holiday lights? Well good news … you can find all of that at Riverside State Park’s Winter Wonderland at Bowl and Pitcher. Through Dec 16 from 6-8 p.m. Cost is $5.
• 3415 W. Beacon Ave.: Icicle lights, spiral Christmas trees, presents, pink flamingo, candy canes, net lights on bushes, light on the ramps, big red bow. Right of Indian Trail road right hand side, second house on the right.
• 328 W. Park Place: A giant snowman overlooks a lighted wonderland in the front yard, while the lights react to taped Christmas music. The music can be accessed on your car radio as you enjoy the decorations.
• 823 W. Grace Ave.
• 7510 N. Nettleton Court
• 8002 N. Ash Lane
• 4827 N. Cedar St.: More than 4,000 lights illuminating house, bushes and garage.
• 1121 W. Nebraska Ave.
• 9511 N. Loganberry Court
• 6111 N. Elm St.: Lights with music.
• 2414 W. Dalton Ave.
• 5522 N. Nettleton St.: Lots of lights, skiing polar bear, Santa, blow-ups, big Grinch, very bright and festive!
• 5817 N. Cannon St.
• 4119 N. Cannon St.
• 2318 W. Broad Ave.: You must come see this house, tons of Christmas lights and lawn decorations.
• 1908 W. Liberty Ave.: Animated lights set to Christmas music. Tune to FM 107.3.
• 3634 W. Hoffman Ave.: Handmade figures, 12-foot Nativity, more than 500 colored lights. Lights are on at 4:30 p.m.
• 1620 W. Gardner Ave.
• 9222 N. Whitehouse St.: Santa is back, with about 20 of his Santa buddies. He comes by sleigh, train and helicopter for lots of Christmas cheer. There are lots of deer, candy canes, snowmen and a flagpole full of lights. Blow-ups, blimps, carousel, a mailbox for all the kids’ letters and Christmas music for all to enjoy.
• 414 W. Jay Ave.: This is a very festive display.
• 7803 N. Wall St.: Several inflatables, many lights. Watch as the display grows
• 3224 W. Vel View Drive
• 7020 N. Calispel St.: With more than 20,000 lights aglow we are all set for the show. Santa might even be here passing out candy canes to those who are nice while those who are not had better think twice. Come enjoy fantasyland if only for a few minutes, we are sure it will put a smile on the faces of the young and old. The music is charming, the scene is complete. Come by our home, we promise it is neat.
• 407 W. Jay Ave.: Winter wonderland.
• 1210 W. Hazard Road: Biggest display in Spokane winter wonderland on three acres of land. LED lights playing to songs through car radio. (107.5 fm) 75 trees have lights. Mill Road to Dartford. Take a left and go 3/4 mile to Hazard Road. Take a left and go 1 mile.
• 8517 N. Whitehouse Drive: Once again, not the usual display – a real artist. See the winter wonderland. I have been hooked for 30 years.
• 112 W. 33rd Ave.: This house has a 50-foot Christmas tree with more than 700 lights. The tree itself is almost 40 years old, and was a live Christmas tree the second year the owners were married.
• Manito United Methodist Church, corner of East 33rd Avenue and Grand Boulevard: The church has lit the tall tree on its property, and is hoping that this will become a yearly neighborhood celebration at the beginning of Advent.
• 2216 S. Cuba St.: Come enjoy our musical Christmas light show. Lights and characters are synchronized to a custom musical light show. Tune in to 93.5 FM and enjoy!
• 4138 E. 12th Ave.
• Manito Boulevard: Beautiful light displays from Manito Park south along Manito Boulevard to Hart Field, and beyond!
• 2416 E. 58th Court
• 3107 S. Glenrose Road : Running Pigs, Dancing Hippo, Singing Foghorn, Dancing Singing Porky Pig, and others perform along with 8-foot snowmen that have a snowball fight. Chasing lights of all sizes and shapes. 100,000 lights controlled by 1,000 channels of computer-synchronized to the music.
• 1722 S. Bettman Road: A very festive holiday house full of Christmas lights and holiday inflatables. We are big dog lovers – can you count how many Christmas dogs we have in our display?
• 15825 E. 20th Ave.
• 12909 E. 22nd Ave.: Lights and blow-ups, most of the yard and house are lit up every night.
• 16th Avenue and Keller: Most of block has lights, including a huge tree.
• 11516 E. 19th Ave.: Always a fun one to see! Lights, lights and more lights. Pretty much all of the yard and most of the house is lit up. There are lots of blow-ups, yard decorations and music playing.
• 15209 E. Kallas Court: Lights synchronized to music, blow-up characters, movie-projected images.
• 10806 E. 20th Ave.
• 2402 N. Center Road: 14,000-plus lights dancing to music. Dusk-10 p.m. Christmas Eve, on all night.
• 5006 N. Larch Road: Beautiful yard and house display. Mostly all-white display. The brightest lights in the East Valley area. Just look for the large glow!
• 5021 N. Sunnyvale Drive: Extremely well decorated with the lights timed to music.
• Orchard Crest, 222 S. Evergreen Road: Both entrances of Orchard Crest Retirement are lighted beautifully with red, white and green lights.
• 14524 E. Sharp Ave.: Eighteen blow-ups and lights galore.
• 13108 E. 36th Ave.: Santa’s elves are helping brighten the neighborhood.
• 3309 S. Linke Road: House, shed and barn all in white lights
• 14016 E. 41st Court: Christmas lights set to music you tune in to on your car radio. The lights dance to several different songs.
• 4119 N. Raymond Road : Grandpa’s traditional festive display of Christmas cheer features a “Wall of Lights,” hours of dedicated light hanging designed to thrill the grandkids.
Liberty Lake/Otis Orchards
• 4716 N. Eva St.
• Rock Feature at Spokane International Airport, West Airport Drive: Beautiful Christmas lights.
• 30616 N. Perry Road: More than 20,000 lights in an elegant display surrounding this home on acreage. Many 30- to 40-foot-tall blue spruces dressed to their tops in multicolor mini-lights balanced with white net lights and dozens of white spiral trees.
• East Morris Court
• 15472 N. Ramsey Road: Lights dance to music – roll down your window and listen.
• North Warwick Court and Torrey Lane
• 1219 E. Lakeside Ave.: We also have a massive Christmas Village set up in our garage. We will host open houses from 2-6 p.m. through Sunday, and Dec 22.
• 4875 E. St. Anthony’s Lane, Post Falls: Large light display with three large trees loaded with lights and balls and a full yard display.
• Glenwood Drive: More than 400 computer-controlled channels operating 60,000 lights. Many new upbeat songs to make the lights dance. 5-9 p.m. weekdays, 10 p.m. weekends. No show in the rain.
• Division and Hickory, Sandpoint: Every inch of this home has lights. So many that the rest of us in the neighborhood just use theirs because they light the whole neighborhood. We especially love the “countdown” clock – a digital readout of how many days until Christmas! It’s the house on the northwest corner.