The goal of Somebody Needs You is to match donors with the specific requests of needy Spokane residents.
The list of requests is coordinated by the Volunteers of America in cooperation with recognized social service agencies in Spokane. If you have an item to donate, please contact the social service agency directly. Donors who can deliver items are especially appreciated. If someone you know needs help, contact a local social service agency provider.
• Low-income single mother needs a double stroller and a baby bouncer/saucer. Contact Jodel at Parent Child Assistance Program, (509) 995-0674.
• Single disabled woman needs an air purifier. Call Marian at Mental Health for All, (509) 483-0428.
• Working mother with five children needs a slow cooker. Disabled single mother needs twin bed, box spring and mattress. Single mother of three in very small apartment needs child-sized table and chairs. Contact Shannon at Early Head Start, (509) 279-6906
• Low-income seniors need computer (data wiped, please). Contact Jesse at Catholic Charities’ Delaney Apartments, (509) 455-7168.
• Single mother of teen needs twin bed, mattress and box spring. Contact Heather at Parent-Child Assistance Program, (509) 979-2556.
• Single mother of three needs washing machine, twin bed and vacuum cleaner. Contact Carolyn at American Indian Community Center, (509) 535-0886.