That’s News to You answers
Here are the answers to this week’s newspaper edition of That’s News to You.
1. D. Station 9 is on Bernard Street on the South Hill. It was proposed for a reduction to a two-person rescue company because it has fewer calls than most and is closer to other stations.
2. C. Washington is sixth, with trees valued at about $43 million.
3. A. The proposal is for an area that already has so many homeless people the city has set up portable toilets, but the property is owned by the state and the city has an ordinance against tent cities lasting more than 14 days.
4. C. But he has gone by Snoop Lion.
5. B. Final score: Seahawks 58, Cardinals 0.
Now that you’ve warmed up your news sense, try our online version of That’s News to You, at spokesman.com/newsquiz. The top entries will go into the weekly drawing for a $50 gift card to the Davenport Hotel and all entries this week go into a drawing for four tickets to the EWU-Idaho State basketball game on Dec. 22.
Last week’s winners are Tamara Poelstra, of Coeur d’Alene, who won the Davenport gift card, and D. Satterthwaite, of Coeur d’Alene, who won four tickets to the EWU-Weber State basketball game.