The goal of Somebody Needs You is to match donors with the specific requests of needy Spokane residents.
The list of requests is coordinated by the Volunteers of America in cooperation with recognized social service agencies in Spokane. If you have an item to donate, please contact the social service agency directly. Donors who can deliver items are especially appreciated. If someone you know needs help, contact a local social service agency provider.
• Family with two young girls needs crib. Contact Anne at Early Head Start Home Visiting Program, (509) 279-6903.
• Senior woman needs bookcase, small sofa or loveseat, coffee table, floor lamp and end table. Contact Vivian at Catholic Charities, (509) 624-8721.
• Single dad just awarded custody of his two children needs wooden bunk beds. Contact Kim at East Valley ECEAP, (509) 893-4123.
• Disabled man needs medium-size computer desk. Contact Lynnette at Catholic Charities (509) 487-1304.
• Disabled man needs size 14 diabetic shoes. Contact Paul at Group Health, (509) 435-3951.
• Disabled woman needs warm winter coat, size XXXL or larger. Contact Colleen at Aging and Long-Term Care, (509) 458-2509, ext. 254.