• Dingus, Zarecor and Associates PLLC hired Martin Yanushev as a staff accountant. He holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees in accounting from Gonzaga University. The firm also hired Casey Jeske and Jake Reed as staff accountants. Jeske is a graduate of Washington State University and Reed graduated from Utah State University. Both hold bachelor’s degrees in accounting.
• Ashley Babino has been hired as a producer for 14Four. She previously worked for Zipline Interactive and BHW1. She holds an associate’s degree in graphic design from Spokane Falls Community College.
• 14Four promoted Nick Lawhead from producer to director of client services. He has been with the company for nearly two years.
• Doug Holroyd has been hired by Northwest Broadcasting as general manager of FOX affiliates KAYU in Spokane, KCYU in Yakima and KFFX in the Tri-Cities. He previously served as general manager of Sainte Partners II L.P. in Modesto, Calif.
• Lydig Construction promoted Ken Schwartz to president of the company’s Eastern Region Group and Vince Campanella as vice president of operations for the group.
• Becki Meehan received the 2011 Administrative Professional Staff Excellence Award from WSU Spokane. She serves as communications and events manager for the university’s Office of Communications and has been with WSU for more than eight years. The university also awarded Jane Rudd with its Civil Service Staff Excellence Award. Rudd has worked for WSU for 28 years and serves as program coordinator for Student Affairs.
• Whitworth University appointed Richard Mandeville vice president for student life and dean of students, effective July 1. He serves as associate dean of students.
• Jennifer Vandine has been hired as an administrative assistant to Eugene Kubik, CRPC at Ameriprise Financial Services. She previously worked for Spokane Public Schools.
• Spokane Mayor David Condon appointed Michael Sloon director of the city’s Management Information Services department. He has worked for the city since 2009.
• Gary Pollack has been appointed by Gov. Chris Gregoire to the Health Sciences and Services Authority of Spokane County board of directors for a four-year term. Pollack is dean of the College of Pharmacy and vice provost of health sciences for WSU Spokane.
• Skils’ Kin promoted Leona Eubank from custodial operations manager to Fairchild Air Force Base project manager. She has been with the organization 14 years.
• Melissa Cocks has been elected president of the Inland Northwest Council of Camp Fire USA’s board of directors. Cocks is the owner of two UPS Stores in Spokane.
• The Seniors Real Estate Specialist Council of the National Association of Realtors awarded Sue Lesher with a Seniors Real Estate Specialist designation. Lesher is a Certified Residential Specialist with Windermere Real Estate North.
• Joe Mann has been hired as a broker for John L. Scott Citywide. He has worked in the Real Estate industry since 1992.
• John L. Scott Liberty Lake has hired Margy Waddell as a broker. She previously worked for another local real estate firm and has 14 years of real estate industry experience.