Here are the answers to this week’s That’s News to You quiz.
1. B. Marla Cooper told the FBI she was sure the hijacker was her uncle, Lynn Doyle Cooper, whom the family called L.D.
2. A. The last shuttle mission went to the Atlantis orbiter. The second-to-last, in the Endeavour, received almost as much attention because its commander, Mark Kelly, is the husband of U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords.
3. D. Harpham was arrested at a roadblock near his Addy, Wash., home.
4. C. A new law allows parties to determine who can vote in their primaries, and Republicans have said they will only allow registered Republicans to vote their ballot. Democrats said they will allow anyone to vote in their primary.
5. E. Bridgeport High School was one of three finalists in the competition for a commencement speech by Obama.
On the Web: Now that you’ve warmed up, try your hand at a longer, interactive 2011 That’s News to You quiz at spokesman.com/ newsquiz, and a chance at a $100 gift certificate good at the Davenport Hotel and its restaurants.
Last week’s winner was Sharlene Anderson.