The boat, RV and sportsmen’s show season is under way, giving outdoor enthusiasts a chance to see the latest products from manufacturers and learn sporting techniques at seminars. Following is a regional list of top upcoming shows:
• Inland Northwest RV Show and Sale, Thursday-Sunday, at Spokane County Fair and Expo Center. Info: (509) 466-4256; spokanervshow.com.
The show will be spread into all fairgrounds buildings as dealers display more than 50 brands and $13 million worth of RV models and trailers large and small.
• Coeur d’Alene Boat Show and Sale, Saturday-Feb. 5, at Hagadone Marine Group, 1000 S. Marina Dr. Info: (208) 664-8274; hagadonemarine.com.
• Washington Sportsmen’s Show, Jan. 25-29, at Western Washington Fairgrounds in Puyallup, sponsored by O’Loughlin Shows. Info: (503) 246-8291; thesportshows.com.
• Seattle Boat Show, Jan. 27-Feb. 5, at CenturyLink Field and on the water at South Lake Union. Info: seattleboatshow.com.
• Spokane National Boat Show, Jan. 28-Feb. 4 at Spokane County Fair and Expo Center. This will be the 57th annual show, and at least three guides or tournament fishermen are among the scheduled seminars.
A boating education class – required for everyone 40 and younger in order to operate a power boat in Washington this year – also is scheduled. Register in advance and get free admission to the show. Info: (509) 991-1002; spokaneboatshow.com.
• Big Horn Outdoor Adventure Show, March 15-18, Spokane County Fair and Expo Center. The 52nd annual event is sponsored by Inland Northwest Wildlife Council. Info: (509) 487-8552; wildlifecouncil.com.
• Inland Northwest Outdoor Show, March 23-25, Clearwater River Casino Events Center, Lewiston. Info: lcvalleychamber.org.