• Jonathan Carson has been hired as Promotions Department manager for IdaVend Broadcasting, Inland Northwest Broadcasting and KRPL. He is a graduate of the University of Idaho’s School of Journalism and Mass Media and the department of political science.
• Taylor Engineering promoted Licensed Civil Engineers Mike Leaming and Mark Switzer and Professional Land Surveyor David Seese to associates.
• Anne Bailey has been hired as health services coordinator for the Center of Occupational Health and Education. She has previous experience working in the health and environmental safety industries.
• Moloney O’Neill Corkery and Jones Inc. named Jeff O’Neill vice president of operations. O’Neill is also a partner with the firm and a commercial insurance broker. The company also named Chris Cox a partner. He is a commercial broker and licensed attorney.
• Keith Richardson has been hired as a personal insurance sales executive for Rothrock and Parrott Insurance Brokers. He is a graduate of Washington State University.
• The YMCA Retirement Fund re-elected Kristianne Blake to serve a four-year term on the board of trustees. Blake is president of Kristianne Gates Blake P.S. accounting firm in Spokane.
• Melanie Fisher has been promoted from development officer to development and communications manager for the Inland Northwest Blood Center. She has been with the organization since 2007.
• The Coeur d’Alene Association of Realtors named Kim Cooper president for 2012. Cooper is a real estate broker and owner of Select Brokers in Coeur d’Alene.
• Miki Demopulos , Dave Malet and Terry Norlen have been hired as agents for Keller Williams Realty Spokane.
• The Spokane Association of Realtors named Marilyn Amato president of its 2012 leadership team. Other members include: president-elect, Marianne Guenther-Bornhoft; secretary, Linda Miller; treasurer, Jack Kestell; directors, Tom Clark, Mike Crowley, Ken Garceau, Joe Garst, Nancy Jones, Jim Palmer Jr., Bill Richard, Rick Richard, Maria Walker and Arne Woodard.
• Karen Seitz has been hired as an accounting assistant for BIAS Software. She has previous small business accounting and consulting experience and holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration with a concentration in finance from San Jose State University.