• Jake Deering has been promoted to principal of mechanical systems for MW Consulting Engineers. He has been with the company since 1999.
• Kootenai Electric Cooperative promoted Don Bush to operations superintendant. He previously worked as a line foreman and has been with the company since 1992.
• Jenny Scott has been hired as a mortgage loan officer for HomeStreet Bank’s Spokane lending center at 1330 N. Washington, Suite. 2020. The company also hired David Chavez as a mortgage loan officer for the company’s Spokane River lending office at 201 W. North River Drive. Chavez previously worked for Sterling Bank and has 10 years of financial service industry experience.
• Spokane Teachers Credit Union has named Barb Richey vice president of marketing. She previously served as director of marketing for the past two years.
• Patricia Braddock has been hired by Numerica Credit Union as vice president of the Central Washington Region. She previously worked for AmericanWest Bank as senior vice-president/regional manager for North Idaho and Eastern Washington and has more than 35 years of financial services industry experience. The company also hired Kimmith Kelley as vice president of corporate culture. Kelley previously worked as an organization development consultant for Ecova. She holds a bachelor’s degree from Eastern Washington University and Senior Professional in Human Resources and Certified Professional Coactive Coach certifications.
• Roger Huestis was presented with a Longevity Award by Secretary of State Sam Reed for 40 years of public service. Huestis serves as a lands transaction specialist for the Washington State Department of Natural Resources.
• Providence Medical Group – Pediatric Hematology/Oncology hired Dr. Kristin Edgehouse as a pediatric hematologist/oncologist. She is a graduate of the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She completed her internship and residency at Oregon Health and Science University and completed a fellowship at Stanford University.
• Christina Jones has been hired as a physician assistant for Cancer Care Northwest. She is a graduate of the University of Washington-Medex Northwest.
• Washington Super Lawyers magazine named Winston and Cashatt principals C. Matthew Andersen, Kevin Curtis and Carl Hueber “2012 Washington Super Lawyers.”
• Melissa Simonsen has been appointed as a special assistant US attorney. She currently serves as a deputing prosecuting attorney for the Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation.
• The following individuals were elected as officers for the Northwest Museum of Arts and Culture’s board of trustees: president, Bruce Howard of Avista Corp.; vice president, Mary Joan Hahn of Gonzaga University; secretary, Patty Dicker, community volunteer; and treasurer, David Green, C.P.A.
• Bobbie Domonouski received a DaZelda Scholarship to cover a portion of her tuition costs in the Leadership Spokane class of 2013 program. Domonouski is fund development director for Girl Scouts Eastern Washington and North Idaho.
• Keller Williams Realty Spokane has hired Jessica Trejbal, Mark Jackson and Kathy Reinholdt as new agents. Trejbal previously worked in property management. Jackson and Reinholdt previously worked for Windermere North Real Estate.
• Bernardo-Wills Architects promoted David Smart from a project manager to an architect. He has been with the firm for two years.
• Steve Davidson has joined the Landscape Architecture Department at Bernardo-Willis Architects. He has more than 20 years of landscape architecture experience and previously worked for The Land Group in Coeur d’Alene. He holds a bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture from the University of Idaho.
• Ambassadors Group Inc. elected James Kalustian as chairman of the company’s board of directors. He has served on the board since 2006. He is co-founder of Vertex Partners consulting firm and also co-found and senior vice-president of HRInet Inc.
According to a poll from Idaho Politics Weekly, a majority of Idahoans want federal lands handed over to the state. The poll, conducted on 603 Idaho residents April 8-19, showed ...
The Idaho Republican Party has announced four national speakers who will be featured at the upcoming state party convention in Nampa that runs this Thursday through Saturday: David Keene, Kimberley ...
Washington State forward Josh Hawkinson will join the Pac-12 men's basketball All-Star team as it travels to Australia in July for a series of exhibition games, including a pair of ...
RIVERS – Environmental groups are asking Gov. Jay Inslee to increase the summer time flows of the Spokane River, to improve recreation and to maintain the scenic falls in the ...