That’s NEWS to you
If you’ve been following the news, you might do well in this week’s quiz.
After you try your hand at this, try our interactive, online version, where you could win a gift card to the Davenport Hotel or free tickets to a Spokane Indians game. You can find the online version at spokesman.com/newsquiz.
1. The Panhandle Health District is urging Silver Valley parents to have their children tested for
2. Members of Spokane’s Lilac Festival royal court are visiting what foreign country as goodwill ambassadors?
3. Swimmer’s itch, a common problem this time of year, is caused by
A. A parasite
C. A reaction to sun
D. A reaction to chlorine
E. A virus
4. Ballots were mailed out last week for the Washington state primary. When is the election?
A. July 31
B. Aug. 7
C. Aug. 14
D. Aug. 21
E. Sept. 4
5. The Spokane Indians suffered through their longest losing streak as a Single-A team. How long was it?
A. 8 games
B. 9 games
C. 10 games
D. 11 games
E. Can’t fool me. As of today, the losing streak is still going.
Check your work
Find the answers and last week’s winners on Page B3.