Profit of $21.5 million
91 cents per share
Versus 2Q 2011:
Profit of $13.9 million
59 cents per share
Strong sales of tissue, pulp and paperboard led to a jump in Clearwater’s quarterly earnings, said CEO Gordon Jones. The company repurchased 238,482 shares of stock during the quarter at a cost of $7.5 million as part of a strategic buyback program.
Subscribe and login to the Spokesman-Review to read and comment on this story
Top stories in Idaho
Actor Erik Estrada has donated a drug dog to an east Idaho police agency where he’s a reserve police officer.
Most read stories
- Spokane man lost under Palouse Falls …
- Early-morning fire ravages Shogun Restaurant east of downtown …
- Rich Landers: Lucky hunter proud to be one of the fewer …
- Gun-rights advocates come well-armed to protest …
- Trey Tinsley and Anthony Gordon showcase arms as Crimson beats Gray 34-24 in Washington State spring game …